Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get we g18c upper

Options
  • 22-04-2015 8:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭

HI folks

Anyone know where to buy a complete we g18c upper?All i have is the slide and the outter barrel and either need a complete upper or the bits to build one but am having trouble finding both

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Try hobby Airsoft they are selling/repairing them so they may be able to help out.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭jamesd2013

Tried already and No luck unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

jamesd2013 wrote: »
    Tried already and No luck unfortunately

Are WE not marui clones? Stands to reason if they are then any after market part marui compatible should be WE compatible!.

Or if you have the part number from the exploded diagrams WE provide on occasion you migh be able to get them from WE themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭jamesd2013

Will the hop from a g17 work as I can get one cheap.thought I read everything in front of the nozzle was the same for both.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭shnburn

jamesd2013 wrote: »
    HI folks

Anyone know where to buy a complete we g18c upper?All i have is the slide and the outter barrel and either need a complete upper or the bits to build one but am having trouble finding both

Thanks
    Try sg airsoft I now they recently got in tbb for glock 18c

• Advertisement
Advertisement