Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Board for summer

Options
  • 22-04-2015 8:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey I was hoping you guys could help me out with seeking a job and board for this summer.

I'd really love to spend sometime in the west of Ireland but I can't seem to find anything there.

I'm an 18 year old female, 19 in June. I enjoy outdoor work and have a keen interest in writing and photography. I'm looking to leave home for a month or two during the summer and get some experience somewhere other than Dublin and if love to go rural. But I can't seem to find any opportunity although I'm not sure I'm looking in the right places.

Ideally if like some farm hand work maybe helping out a family and Board in exchange.

Please reply if you can help in anyway! I'm open to most ideas!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

If you're in anyway good with kids, you could combine the job and board by being an au pair. A quick google scares up this website.

Personally I'd be terrible at this, as my default setting for dealing with children is swinging them around until they get dizzy and pass out... my rates would be very reasonable though. :p

Advertisement