Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online banking website down?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

my3cents wrote: »
    Connecting with three using chrome on Windows 8.1 I get a "This webpage is not available error" when I get to https://www.365online.com/online365/spring/authentication?secureBanking=start after typing in www.365online.com ;

So whats up and when will it be back up working agains?

EDIT> MORE LIKELY A PROBLEM AT MY END REBOOTED NETWORK CONNECTION AND ITS WORKING.
    Hi my3cents, 

Thanks for letting us know. 

If there's anything else we can help with, please let us know.

Janette

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

Sorry should have rebooted before posting but as you can see by the fact I did post I had internet access :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭banjobongo

Connecting with three using chrome on Windows 8.1 I get a "This webpage is not available error" when I get to https://www.365online.com/online365/spring/authentication?secureBanking=start after typing in www.365online.com ;

EDIT> MORE LIKELY A PROBLEM AT MY END REBOOTED NETWORK CONNECTION AND ITS WORKING.
    Im getting this error message on Chrome today:
    This web page is not available

ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED

and my internet connection is fine?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

banjobongo wrote: »

Im getting this error message on Chrome today:
    This web page is not available

ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED

and my internet connection is fine?
    Thats the one I had did you restart your internet connection?

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Goolay

I'm getting the same error:
    This webpage is not available

ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi Folks

We appreciate the information provided on this thread today. We'll certainly pass this onto our Technical Support Team. 

Thanks again
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭todders

Hi Folks

We appreciate the information provided on this thread today. We'll certainly pass this onto our Technical Support Team. 

Thanks again
    Alison

It's a pity you couldn't do the same for me and pass on my complaint to the technical support team, in the verified by Visa issue thread Alison.

Support is somewhat inconsistent here...

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,676 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Down for me aswell...so much for all those fees I pay.Cant even check my balance online tonight.
    Soner the better this switch over to PTSB is finished.

Advertisement