Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon shipping phones to Ireland

Options
  • 22-04-2015 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows if amazon (as in amazon itself being the seller) have stopped delivering to Ireland?

Was on both the UK and German site this morning and neither seem to deliver here any more and I use to get a good few phone via them for the company

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

I bought a HTC M8 last October direct from Amazon.co.uk no problems. If not then try Parcel Motel and use the Belfast address.

Just wondering if anyone knows if amazon (as in amazon itself being the seller) have stopped delivering to Ireland?

Was on both the UK and German site this morning and neither seem to deliver here any more and I use to get a good few phone via them for the company

Just added a phone now to my basket and It would ship for me no problem and that was a 3rd party seller.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

ah I only bought a phone at the start of this month, so if a change has happened it is only recent. The reason I need to use amazon as the seller and not a 3rd party as the seller is that I can buy ex VAT products off them

ah I only bought a phone at the start of this month, so if a change has happened it is only recent. The reason I need to use amazon as the seller and not a 3rd party as the seller is that I can buy ex VAT products off them

Just now I went on to Amazon and put an iPhone6 sold directly from them and it will ship to the Parcel Motel address in Belfast and my home address in Dublin just fine.
    What phone are you trying to buy?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

typically it only seemed to be the first couple I tried and would let me order a few others so all good

• Advertisement
Advertisement