Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printing Names & Numbers on Jerseys

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

They are way cheaper than I expected! You could use transfer paper if its only a short term thing but those presses would give a much better and longer lasting finish. Whether its worth buying one of those or not would depend on how many you are going to be doing. If you are doing 100s then getting one of those is likely to be your best option.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BnB

jimmii wrote: »
    They are way cheaper than I expected! You could use transfer paper if its only a short term thing but those presses would give a much better and longer lasting finish. Whether its worth buying one of those or not would depend on how many you are going to be doing. If you are doing 100s then getting one of those is likely to be your best option.

The quantity I will be doing will be small - If I did 50 in a year that would be a lot

But quality would have to be good, which would make me wary of the transfer paper/iron on type thing. That is grand if you only really need something to last a weekend, but kids jerseys that are going to be washed a hundred times, will need something better.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

BnB wrote: »
    The quantity I will be doing will be small - If I did 50 in a year that would be a lot

But quality would have to be good, which would make me wary of the transfer paper/iron on type thing. That is grand if you only really need something to last a weekend, but kids jerseys that are going to be washed a hundred times, will need something better.

Yeh if they are being sold you want them to be as good as possible. If its a long term thing then definitely worth investing in as good a bit of kit as possible.

Advertisement