Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New customer cant log in

Options
  • 22-04-2015 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭

Hi,
    Im a new customer think since Jan as long as i remember. Cant log into my account to view the bill, it says im registered already. Your customer care told me i have to register. So im hanging here dont know what to do.
    Want to check my bill and get it sorted to avoid massive debt. Do you have a phone number i can ring which doesnt cost a fortune?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi maria34,

We would be happy to look into this for you here on Boards.

Just send us a private message with a brief outline of your query. We would need you to confirm your name, address, account number and telephone number or date of birth. If the system says you are already registered, you may just require a password reset.

Regards,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭maria34

Pm-d ju there :-)

Advertisement