Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

iPhone 6 Plus Battery?

• 22-04-2015 1:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭

Anyone here notice their iPhone 6 Plus battery deteriorate compared to the first month or 2 after you had it?

I heard from multiple people that their battery on the 6 Plus was great at first but then got worse.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Anyone here notice their iPhone 6 Plus battery deteriorate compared to the first month or 2 after you had it?

I heard from multiple people that their battery on the 6 Plus was great at first but then got worse.

Nope, still really impressive for me. Had it since launch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,906 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

I'm getting a full day of usage normally from being unplugged roughly around 9am and going to bed around 12am.

Hitting the 10 hour usage (on screen time) mark.

Mostly using Facebook, Snapchat, iMessage, Spotify, Safari & Twitter, and an average amount of phone calls.

I'm sure I could get a day and a half out of it, if I cut out the aimless Facebook browsing out of my life :-P

Advertisement