Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guttering cleaning

Options
  • 22-04-2015 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭

Down here in Corduff the usual going around offering to clean gutters. Then you need this done, x price, but I’ll do it now cheaper, stuff ready to go etc

Apline roofing(red van) and Propertly maintance & improvement(silver blue) on the vans.
    Latter one turned up a few minutes after the parents handed over €25 to have them cleaned(not happy they did)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,003 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

jeffk wrote: »
    Down here in Corduff the usual going around offering to clean gutters. Then you need this done, x price, but I’ll do it now cheaper, stuff ready to go etc

Apline roofing(red van) and Propertly maintance & improvement(silver blue) on the vans.
    Latter one turned up a few minutes after the parents handed over €25 to have them cleaned(not happy they did)

What dya mean here jeff ? I can't work it out :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

dodzy wrote: »
    What dya mean here jeff ? I can't work it out :confused:

Keep an eye out and dont be conned or let someone you know be conned.

€25 to "clean" gutters,looking at the one above the porch they didnt touch it. Do you want to give them big money to do a roof etc job never to be seen again?

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Drumorig

Not sure what the problem is myself, gutters cleaned for €25 seems like a good deal if they need it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

From the one I can see they didn't clean it

Then started the usual hard sell on a over priced job you don't really need

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Drumorig

ah right, I get you now, problems with the roof etc etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭chucknorris

Try this group. EXCELLENT.

They did my gutters.

http://www.communitymaintenanceservice.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I thought they were just for council houses!

My uncle works for them... must give him a call and ask him about it.

Advertisement