Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parnell Street Parking

Options
  • 22-04-2015 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

Anyone know of anywhere to park around Parnell Street in Dublin? I know there's a car park behind the cinema but it closes at midnight so it's not feasible (going to a midnight screening, probably won't be over til about 3am). Is there pay and display parking near by and during which timeframes do you have to pay?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

There is pay & display on Capel Street round the corner.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

There are some spaces on Jervis Street beside the Church pub, free after 7pm I believe.

Yeh pretty much the whole area just to the west of Henry St is free after 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Red Hare

Dominick Street has lots of pay and display spaces

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭zoeybelle

If its a midnight screening in cineworld they have the car park open late because of this, you could give a quick phone call and ask otherwise there is onstreet parking that is free but get there early if you want to get parking near.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭smiley_face400

I did wonder about that myself zoeybelle but the car park isn't owned by the cinema so I doubt it. I'll give them a call on my way home anyway

If its a special event then you might find they have come to some agreement with Cineworld to cover the extra hour and a half. They already open that car park a good bit later than the others the run to allow for the late screenings at weekends. If you're worried about security there is a space outside my shop round the corner that is covered by my CCTV!

Advertisement