Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Take my number of your poxy autodialler.

Options
  • 22-04-2015 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,309 ✭✭✭✭

I'm not an Eircom customer. I have never been an Eircom customer. I keep getting missed calls from 01 7652760. I want them to stop immediately. I also want to know how my number got on your spam list.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

endacl wrote: »
    I'm not an Eircom customer. I have never been an Eircom customer. I keep getting missed calls from 01 7652760. I want them to stop immediately. I also want to know how my number got on your spam list.
    Hi endacl

I'm sorry to hear this and apologise for the inconvenience created. Please PM me the number you are receiving calls on and I will request that you are removed from such calls.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 22,309 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Thank you Alan. PM sent. I'd still appreciate an explanation, on thread, as to how my number got on an Eircom spam phone list for your autodialler to repeatedly phone? I had three missed calls only yesterday from 01 7652760. 

I am not, and never have been, an Eircom customer. I have never had any interaction with Eircom. Why am I receiving these irritating calls?

Thank you Alan. PM sent. I'd still appreciate an explanation, on thread, as to how my number got on an Eircom spam phone list for your autodialler to repeatedly phone? I had three missed calls only yesterday from 01 7652760. 

I am not, and never have been, an Eircom customer. I have never had any interaction with Eircom. Why am I receiving these irritating calls?

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi endacl[/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif]Operations have confirmed that the call was made from Meteor team. I have had confirmation that you are an active Meteor Customer. I have also been advised that the number 01 7652760 is displayed when dialling out and when you call back it plays a message that “Eircom” tried to contact you. Such calls are for marketing purposes and in some cases call to advise of possible upgrades, new plans, existing offers and account issues.[/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif] [/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif]Ideally there should be different number for eircom & Meteor (&eMobile) marketing calls however operations have confirmed that there is a project under going which will separate the Meteor Dialler number from the existing Eircom Dialler number. Emobile dialler number will be also different.[/font]

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Thanks[/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif]Al[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 22,309 ✭✭✭✭endacl

That makes sense. I suppose since I put the no junk mail sticker on the letterbox, it has to come through somewhere...

Apologies for the harsh tone earlier, and thanks fir your help with this.

That makes sense. I suppose since I put the no junk mail sticker on the letterbox, it has to come through somewhere...

Apologies for the harsh tone earlier, and thanks fir your help with this.
    That's no problem at all endacl

Glad I could help

Cheers
    Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement