Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Garmin Edge 500

• 22-04-2015 3:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 160 ✭✭

Anyone know where to pick one up at a reasonable price? Used or factory refurbished would be grand. Long shot I know

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Kinet1c

I'm finally pulling the trigger on this on Friday. So far I reckon Handtec <snip> or amazon.fr <snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Mr T.

Hurler85 wrote: »
    Anyone know where to pick one up at a reasonable price? Used or factory refurbished would be grand. Long shot I know

Hi,

great price here: slanecycles. com/garmin-edge-500-gps-with-cadence-premium-heart-rate-p-21578.html

Mr T. wrote: »
    Hi,

great price here: slanecycles. com/garmin-edge-500-gps-with-cadence-premium-heart-rate-p-21578.html

Works out at about 215.

http://www.amazon.fr/gp/aw/d/B002O0QBN4/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1429769106&sr=8-1&keywords=garmin+500&dpPl=1&dpID=416e0H3o7VL&ref=plSrch&pi=SY200_QL40

That'll be about 170 after parcel motel.

Nice Kinet1c. wow that's an excellent price! It's a shame taht I gave up on my french classes.... I'm sure google translator will help :D

Kinet1c wrote: »
    Works out at about 215.

That'll be about 170 after parcel motel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

Eurocycles have the Edge 500 bundle for €209.99 (red, black & blue).

If you add the THANKS10 discount code it brings it in at €188.99. They have free delivery or you can collect in-store apparently.

• Advertisement

If you add the THANKS10 discount code it brings it in at €188.99. They have free delivery or you can collect in-store apparently.

I would prefer the black/red over the other 2 options but just don't think it's worth the extra €20. I'll probably opt for black/carbon version.

I would prefer the black/red over the other 2 options but just don't think it's worth the extra €20. I'll probably opt for black/carbon version.

They are all the same price (€209.99). The black/red one already has a 20% discount on it to bring it in line with the other 2. If you add the item to your basket and apply the discount code it comes in at €188.99.

They are all the same price (€209.99). The black/red one already has a 20% discount on it to bring it in line with the other 2. If you add the item to your basket and apply the discount code it comes in at €188.99.

Yeah but the carbon/blue or carbon/black is still cheaper on Amazon.fr at 170 delivered.

Yeah but the carbon/blue or carbon/black is still cheaper on Amazon.fr at 170 delivered.

Ah, apologies - I thought you were just talking about the Eurocycles website. Yes, they are slightly more expensive but I guess they would arrive quicker and you don't need french to order them! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭gripcasey

I tried code doesn't seem to be working.

• Advertisement

yeah, code is not working for some reason....
    gripcasey wrote: »
    I tried code doesn't seem to be working.

Advertisement