Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gym in Cork

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Thing is I'm not looking for whole lot. Don't mind the teenagers etc but if it bit cramped in changing rooms that ain't good..

Like just good gym with plenty of variety. Does not have to have pool or anything but somewhere you can go and actually not wait or deal with too many dickheads be great.

Energized fitness in togher! You described it too a tee and you'll get a personalized program aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 34,228 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Energized fitness in togher! You described it too a tee and you'll get a personalized program aswell

Might give it a look. Not million miles away either

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

I see nobody has mentioned the mardyke yet.
    I have had nothing but good experiences there. Quite a large facility too.
    Downside is that it's always busy!

Might give it a look. Not million miles away either

I don't think you'll be disappointed, good atmosphere in there & plenty of equipment and class's if you want phone numbers for owner or more info pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭CZ 453

I don't think you'll be disappointed, good atmosphere in there & plenty of equipment and class's if you want phone numbers for owner or more info pm me

Any idea of what they are charging for personal training in there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,228 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Cool I'm off next weekend so if I'm about and get chance I head down and get in touch.

Cool I'm off next weekend so if I'm about and get chance I head down and get in touch.

Or you can pm him on fb or if ya want his number I'll pass it on

P.s he's in Vegas at the min he was at the fight yesterday so he'll be slow too text back but look at the transformation pics on fb and testimonies!! Hopefully I be there soon my self

• Registered Users Posts: 18,121 ✭✭✭✭rob316

I joined the montenotte gym. The gym itself is basic and small enough but you get use of a sauna, steam room, jacuzzi and pool for €27 per month. Its great value.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭tech

what do people think of he Kingsley or UCC gyms? which is the better of the 2?

tech wrote: »
    what do people think of he Kingsley or UCC gyms? which is the better of the 2?

Isn't UCC's gym The Maradyke Arena?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭tech

yes sorry the The Maradyke Arena or the Kingsley ??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

EoghanIRL wrote: »
    I see nobody has mentioned the mardyke yet.
    I have had nothing but good experiences there. Quite a large facility too.
    Downside is that it's always busy!

walking with the dirst also. My last day there there was a half open spilled can of lilt on the floor in the steam room

Advertisement