Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Closure of Cork Airport thread in Cork City

Options
  • 22-04-2015 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this is the right place for this or not.

The thread on the lack and loss of routes at Cork Airport has been closed because:

"Ok enough - I've tried to let this thread run & only recently asked people to refrain from arguments & it seems that holding a civilised conversation is obviously proving too challenging for some.

The Mods are fed up with people contantly reporting each other, so I'm closing it."

I'm lodging an objection to the lock. I understand fully that the Mods give up their time to moderate and appreciate this fact, however they agree to become Mods and dealing with the above is surely part of their remit. Can it not be dealt with, without having to close the whole thread? If people are posting inappropriately shouldn't they just be punished and not everyone? The issue of Cork Airport is one of the most important in the city at the moment and needs to be discussed productively in as many fora as possible. It seems ridiculous that it would be ignored on the biggest forum in the country.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You should PM the mods of that forum and raise it with them directly.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement