Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printing device suppliers?

Options
  • 22-04-2015 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭

Hello,
    I'm wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a good supplier of printing machinery?

I need to get an Epson Mobilink printer and am having trouble finding an Irish supplier.

Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

I would try MJ Flood, and preferably call them.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

I looked for places that sold bluetooth receipt printers only place I could find in Ireland was cashdrawers.ie they carry Epson printers but not that one. If you find somewhere that does I might be interested in getting one too!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

jimmii wrote: »
    I looked for places that sold bluetooth receipt printers only place I could find in Ireland was cashdrawers.ie they carry Epson printers but not that one. If you find somewhere that does I might be interested in getting one too!

The cost of these things! Did you buy one of these yourself? These could actually be an option if the Mobilink isn't - I mainly need bluetooth and tablet compatibility rather than portability.

Cianos wrote: »
    The cost of these things! Did you buy one of these yourself? These could actually be an option if the Mobilink isn't - I mainly need bluetooth and tablet compatibility rather than portability.

No too big a price difference to justify getting one of them over a wired one! Might just buy one off ebay one of the Epson ones doesn't look bad for €250ish.

No too big a price difference to justify getting one of them over a wired one! Might just buy one off ebay one of the Epson ones doesn't look bad for €250ish.

Link?

Are you pairing it with a desktop/laptop or tablet?

• Advertisement

Link?

Are you pairing it with a desktop/laptop or tablet?

Ebay $299 little bit more mad exchange rate etc etc! That would have worked out about €7 back in the day :pac:

If I got one I would use it with a tablet be handy having a convenient till for when its busy.

Ebay $299 little bit more mad exchange rate etc etc! That would have worked out about €7 back in the day :pac:

If I got one I would use it with a tablet be handy having a convenient till for when its busy.

Looks like the seller doesn't offer international shipping unfortunately.

Looks like the seller doesn't offer international shipping unfortunately.

There are a few of the the P60s on there too. This one is in the UK no power cable but lots of power cables available on there too. Does it have to be Epson? Plenty of random chinese ones on Amazon for <£100. I was thinking about giving one of those a try and if it doesn't work so well not too much lost.

Just found this Epson TM-T70 on there for £240.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,776 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

http://www.squareone.ie/

if they dont stock it they can get it in for you pretty easily

They have the P80 says the RRP is €410 going to register now see what their price is.

• Advertisement
Advertisement