Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geography Essays :(

• 22-04-2015 6:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭

So yeah dreading for the exam, i haven't a clue where to start studying except for geoecology and short questions, i'm hoping for an A1 but i always end up with a C1 but hopefully i get the 20% in the project!

So yeah ive a few essays on ireland (dublin and mayo) the primary/secondary/tertiary economic activities along with italy , and India.
    The problem is ive never seen a long q asking that i'm not sure why were even doing that? :/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Kremin

For regional you need to know 2 Irish Region, 2 European, Sub continental/continental (which is india)
    Also don't forget for "dublin" it is the GREATER DUBLIN AREA, which includes meath, kildare etc...

Saying the region I have studied is DUBLIN will get you docked marks because dublin is a county, not a region.

Advertisement