Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shane Dowling Solicitor Reviews

• 22-04-2015 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hey guys, I'm just about to choose a solicitor for my mortgage process and I heard of Shane Dowling. Does anyone know him or have any reference of his work? His quotation is really, really good, but I wouldn't be comfortable to close the deal until I have some reviews! Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Mod note: Hi fe_fowles,

Welcome to Boards. Unfortunately we can't permit recommendations or reviews for certain professions which includes solicitors as they are a litigious bunch if the wrong thing is said. With that in mind, I have to close this thread but others can still send you a Private Message if they like. Apols for the inconvenience but this our only option due to previous experience.

All the best.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement