Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IE - Webmail signatures

Options
  • 22-04-2015 8:45pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,420 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Hey,

My work colleague uses IE for her webmail on a Windows 7 desktop. We all use the same spec PCs, I use Firefox and use the same webmail for job@companyname.ie

We all have email signatures such as this:
    Name
    Post Title

Phone
    Web
    Link to FAQs

The problem is her signature links don't work, they're just dead text. This seems to be an IE issue as it's fine if she tries Chrome. I don't know why. I reset IE and had a look around for obvious things re images not displaying, etc. Like many of us, she defaults to her main browser, IE, rather than Chrome. I removed Ask crap bar today. Bing's her default search for some reason, she mightn't like this, but I couldn't seem to add a Google ad on as a search provider. [/tangent]

Trying to get this sorted as my boss wants all our signatures standardised. Any ideas?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

If you are using owa, is she in the light version and set her emails to tich text format?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,420 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

No owa afoot. Just webmail through browser to access job@companyname.ie

Must be an IE problem, or something.

Advertisement