Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[EDINBURGH] Beers/meetup? (Tentatively Saturday 9th May)

Options
  • 22-04-2015 9:40pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Right, the weather's getting nice and the evenings are pretty long already, so I figure it would be good to have a beers/meetup where we go and sit in the Meadows with some bottles/cans and a disposable barbeque or three. If the weather's a washout we can find a pub somewhere to hide in.

I'm thinking Saturday 9th of May. Who's in?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Me! \o/

...but you already knew that.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭kelledy

Like I said before , I'll be interested aswell :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Right, the forecast for tomorrow looks ok but not brilliant, so I say we play it by ear. If all else fails we can always duck into a nearby pub or something :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Can't make it this weekend, but always keep an eye out for edinburgh meet ups. (Live in Glasgow)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Thought I'd mentioned this already, but in any case - the weather's supposed to pick up after lunch so I'm probably going to head out sometime between 3 and 4. Not sure whether it's worth going for the barbeque option or not today, though.

• Advertisement

Jack B. Badd and I are heading for the Meadows now. We've had some sunshowers this morning so we may decide to just pop into a pub instead. If you want to join us, post in the thread or PM me.

Due to rain, we've retreated to the Earl of Marchmont.

Advertisement