Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Helicopter in Balbriggan

Options
  • 22-04-2015 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what's going on? Helicopter repeatedly going around the area up by dunnes now for the past 30mins

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

I heard a rumour of another attack or possibly rape, so far unsubstantiated (this is Balbriggan after all, if you sneeze on Dublin St, you're dead by the time it gets to Drogheda St!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

blastman wrote: »
    I heard a rumour of another attack or possibly rape, so far unsubstantiated (this is Balbriggan after all, if you sneeze on Dublin St, you're dead by the time it gets to Drogheda St!)

It was a stolen car ffs. You would swear there was some sort of super-rapist running around the town raping everything in sight with a Garda helicopter in chase the way people go on.

Gardaì chasing another car around Pinewood just now. Slap on the wrist and they'll be at it again the weekend.

It was a stolen car ffs. You would swear there was some sort of super-rapist running around the town raping everything in sight with a Garda helicopter in chase the way people go on.

Are you new? :p

Probably the same fcuks that stole my mother's car recently. Some little sh!ts kicked the mirror off a car as I was walking down the street a few nights ago, too.

blastman wrote: »
    Are you new? :p

Probably the same fcuks that stole my mother's car recently. Some little sh!ts kicked the mirror off a car as I was walking down the street a few nights ago, too.

I'm not new at all. Just thought it odd that you would come on here and pass on a rumour and then comment on the town's reputation for rumours :confused:

• Advertisement

OP asked a question, I posted what I heard, with a caveat as to how reliable the source may be. Would a message board work better if people didn't, y'know, message?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Enough. Thanks.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement