Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Youtube blocked on Boards or is it my browser?

Options
  • 22-04-2015 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭

Is youtube blocked on here?

As i noticed a few posts that looked empty, but found out there were youtube links there, when the post was thanked a few times.

I use Firefox & have ABP unblocked on here as well, what else could it be?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Similar to the other thread, i have no problem viewing youtube page, but not embedded links on this page?
    https://www.youtube.com/ <- link

• Registered Users Posts: 11,756 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Adbock was preventing youtube on either firefox or chrome on my pc. I can't remember which one but it was grand on the other.

On my oh's tablet, she has some boards app downloaded from the play store and It won't play any vines or youtube.

Charlie19 wrote: »
    Adbock was preventing youtube on either firefox or chrome on my pc. I can't remember which one but it was grand on the other.

On my oh's tablet, she has some boards app downloaded from the play store and It won't play any vines or youtube.

Thanks, i had another look at ABP settings & now i can see it :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 491 ✭✭Dozer Dave

Were you looking up nudey stuff?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,756 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Dozer Dave wrote: »
    Were you looking up nudey stuff?

Probably the leprechaun stuff.

• Advertisement

Now i remember, it was to block the ads on the top of the page :o

Ah how i've missed them :rolleyes: :P

Advertisement