Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tough Enough thread

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

It's scripted but every single WWE superstar would be considered an elite athlete by normal standards.

Really?

ZlPrmzb.jpg
    djOnKxC.jpg
    1HhnDE0.png
    HKJTrcq.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

I'm tuning in mostly tonight to witness the butcher job on zz. I say Vince's head would explode if zz was to get the win.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭RedemptionZ

Digitalism wrote: »
    Really?

ZlPrmzb.jpg
    djOnKxC.jpg
    1HhnDE0.png
    HKJTrcq.jpg

Mate I think you need to learn the definition of an athlete. Big Show is 7'2 and was a college basketball player. Mark Henry is a national and olympic powerlifter, Wyatt was an All American college football player as well as a state wrestling champion. Kevin Owens is about 6ft 110-120kgs and is still extremely agile. Don't judge a book by its cover, chubby doesn't equal unathletic. Big Show and Henry are coming to the end of their careers so obviously age plays a factor in them.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,506 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Did they bury Patrick? Surely he's one of the ideal winners for them? Or do they see more potential and don't want him associated with tough enough? I didn't think they had much reason to bury him, ZZ on the other hand... That'll literally be 250,000 down the drain.

The ratings are bad, but does anyone know are WWE losing money on this?

There have been a few rumours that a lot of people were quite high on Patrick and were shocked when he went out and that he could be offered something in the future.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

Could be a guest? Could be brought back? Who knows what the WWE will pull out of their ass to get the show on track.

Holy burial, They absolutely hate him! Take a look at this:

I'm gonna stay up tonight to watch this, I'm excited. I wholeheartedly believe that Paige and Daniel will use their saves tonight and screw ZZ.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Yea i think the only way to get rid of him is to a double save

Can't find the livestream anywhere :(

• Advertisement

Lets go zz for the ****s and giggles

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

"dropped on my head" :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Lita is pointless in this, she contributes nothing.

Im guessing the final 3 tonight will be ZZ , Sara and Gigi

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Most shocking moment in WWE since the streak ending. ZZ not in the bottom 3!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭RedemptionZ

No ZZ in the bottom three, very surprising

Bah gawd zz lives again

Daniel Bryan to make amends and save Chelsea? :P

Wow didnt see that coming

Sara Lee is a complete charsima vacum I'm shocked she's still in it. People must still feel sorry for her after Paige's bullying the first few weeks it seems

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

lol

My favourite female to win is gone, Gigi remains on the show with a broken freakin' neck!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭Tugboats

Caught about 10 minutes of this today. Probably the biggest collection of twats ever assembled on tv apart from ZZ:cool:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

interesting how Gigiactually got the lowest vote, she could be in trouble just due to others popularity later no matter how good she does with challenges etc

Now that Paige used her save it's not possible for the judges to screw ZZ either with 2 saves to make the vote null and void.

The Miz is really trying to be the heel with his Amanda schtick, first saving her cos shes hot then claiming he's going to put her in the bottom 3 then after the others don't "changing his mind". Not a fan of hers but did like her I can learn to wrestle but you cant learn to be hot jibe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Has the winning contract been properly figured out yet? I have heard everything from it's a 1 year main roster contract worth 250k, to it's a developmental deal (straight to NXT) and the money only kicks in if they renew after 1 year?

I doubt they'll go straight to NXT, I wouldn't be surprised if they spent a year in the performance centre.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Has the winning contract been properly figured out yet? I have heard everything from it's a 1 year main roster contract worth 250k, to it's a developmental deal (straight to NXT) and the money only kicks in if they renew after 1 year?

afaik I'ts just a 1 year contract for 250k there is no set place they have to be and especially when it comes to a ZZ type of person they would def not be straight onto the main roster or even the NXT roster he would be made work out like a dog to earn that money and see if there is even a chance that he could end up on a WWE show outside of a 1 time Raw appearance announcing him as the TE champ

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

That's what i had assumed!

250k is a ridiculous amount of money though!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Watching them lock up is making me extremely sad.

What an awful, awful show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

A bad show this week. Not enjoyable seeing WWE bury ZZ. Bryan grinding home him not working hard enough, and doggedly getting after Gigi whining about the botched powerslam wasn't fun either. Paige reigned it in a lot this week, which was a big improvement! Even though I like Sara, Paige is right to say it's a popularity contest (with Sara and ZZ as front-runners in voting). Here's Tough Enough in a nutshell:

ToughTalk-7-2.jpg

Advertisement