Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tough Enough thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

App Store acting the bollox with me tonight,I can't download the Tough Enough app for some reason.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Were they not told how to sell a move?

She done well Sara.

Were they not told how to sell a move?

I remember in one episode Chelsea was selling Amanda's moves and got told to stop doing it by the trainers.

I'm not sure why,if anything it made both of them look good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

Jericho trolled us. lol

• Advertisement

Great trolling by Y2J haha.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

ZZ did fairly well

Who did you guys vote for Amanda or Sara ?

Why is Josh in his boxers haha. He looks ridiculous.

Well done Sara. The face on Amanda haha. Pure priceless.

Feel sorry for ZZ. I was surprised how much of the vote Josh got.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

I'm happy enough with the results, didn't expect such a landslide for the men's category.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

It was painfully obvious that Sara was going to win for the past few weeks.

Josh winning was a nice surprise.

How them lemons taste Paige. Haha.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

And with that, Sara was never seen on WWE TV again.

Bryan is the only one with a bit of class on the panel. There really burying Sara.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Bret Hart wrote: »
    Bryan is the only one with a bit of classic on the panel. There really burying Sara.

Yea regardless of Sara Lee being terrible the one thing il take away from this series is that Paige is a massive ****.

By the way, that was a nasty receipt Cesaro gave Josh with the uppercut elbow.

Bret Hart wrote: »
    How them lemons taste Paige. Haha.

Well to be fair, Sara probably just made more money than Paige made in the past year or two in WWE.

Tinie wrote: »
    Well to be fair, Sara probably just made more money than Paige made in the past year or two in WWE.

I don't think she will get that payment in one lump sum.There'll be a few clauses involved.

Not the worse season of Tough Enough,there'll be a long wait till the next one though. The USA Network won't be picking it up again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Hopefully they'll just do it on the Network the next time, which was the plan originally I believe.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I'm sure they were told to but the amount of effort going into the anti ZZ bit was a little sad. From the before and after pics, to The Miz ragging on him about his weight and training instead of talking about his match which wasn't bad to be fair to him, before Paige flat out said Josh should win.

Actually think he offered a lot more than Sara as tbh I don't know what Sara offers apart from the nice girl next door image.

It made me laugh how much the judges and coaches got into Cesaro smacking them around plus Josh looked ridiculous in his pants.

Don't know if we will ever see anything much from either winner but who knows

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭brassringclub

Tinie wrote: »

are you on drugs?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Watched Tough Talk:

One thing I found interesting also was how clear it was to see how classy certain WWE employees are. Maybe classy isn't the right term but big props to not only D.Bryan but also to Booker and HHH for how they conduct themselves.

It's clear what your opinion is, we get it you have been beating us over the head with it but there is a way to say things where by you look so much better and who knows you might just motivate the person your talking to after all you aren't getting the desired effect by running them down ad nausea. HHH for example clearly felt the need to step in to stop the put downs with regards Sara Lee a few times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Watched Tough Talk:

One thing I found interesting also was how clear it was to see how classy certain WWE employees are. Maybe classy isn't the right term but big props to not only D.Bryan but also to Booker and HHH for how they conduct themselves.

It's clear what your opinion is, we get it you have been beating us over the head with it but there is a way to say things where by you look so much better and who knows you might just motivate the person your talking to after all you aren't getting the desired effect by running them down ad nausea. HHH for example clearly felt the need to step in to stop the put downs with regards Sara Lee a few times.

Yea i thought so myself. I thought Paige made a show of herself last night, god shes fairly annoying.
    D bryan though was very good in praising ZZ for his match with cesaro rather than calling him fat like the rest of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

By booking them all as faces in the matches it hurt Amanda's chances. I think Sara Lee might surprise some people and if she can bring across the same connection with the fans she had on Tough Enough she'll do good. Delighted Josh won on the male side. Don't think this is the end for Amanda she'll end up in developmental, ZZ will just make the reality show rounds most likely

are you on drugs?

Err only the big name wrestlers make more than a million. What kind of wages do you think Paige is on?

I haven't a clue what money Paige is on, but I know that only the top level guys clear a million.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

Paige is making less than 100K a year I'd say.

• Advertisement

That's still a hell of a lot more than what I make every year though, but granted a lot of hours.

Advertisement