Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is bank of ireland down again?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭ChewyLewy

Customer service said drives were down during the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Lux23 wrote: »
    elsa21 wrote: »
    Geniass wrote: »
    I just logged onto my account it and it says my login details are incorrect and my account may be blocked. I'm raging over this. 
    Stop logging in. Call them.
    Can't until I go on break from work otherwise I would have :( Was just wondering if anyone else is the same
    I think everyone is locked out, they have said everyone will be paid by close of business, so fingers crossed.
    I've been able to log in no problem all morning (and just there)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Forest Demon

I can log in also but still no money

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Geniass

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    I just logged onto my account it and it says my login details are incorrect and my account may be blocked. I'm raging over this. 
    Can't until I go on break from work otherwise I would have :( Was just wondering if anyone else is the same
    I think everyone is locked out, they have said everyone will be paid by close of business, so fingers crossed.
    Members of the Illuminati remain unaffected. And before you say you're not a member of the Illuminati.... That's exactly what a member of the Illuminati would say!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

ThisRegard wrote: »
    I've never had issues like this since banking with them from the early 90s.

Then they just didn't occur on days you were due to be paid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

A friend of mine just got paid, so money should start appearing for us all now. I hope, I have tomorrow off and I am planning a night out on the tiles! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 The Hungry Surgeon

No money for me this morning either, still not in. I have a lot to do today but am sat here constantly checking my balance as I can't do anything till I get paid. Very poor form from BOI, processing wages should be a banks bread and butter.  

A friend of mine just got paid, so money should start appearing for us all now. I hope, I have tomorrow off and I am planning a night out on the tiles! :)

Any one else get paid yet ?

Members of the Illuminati remain unaffected. And before you say you're not a member of the Illuminati.... That's exactly what a member of the Illuminati would say!
    But i'm not;)

tumblr_mxu2utWCFF1ses5cpo4_500.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Hi Everyone,[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Thanks for contacting us on Boards today. [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]We have been monitoring the threads but didn't want to come back to you until we had an update.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]We can confirm that payment transactions are being processed today. We understand that some payments are being processed at a later time than anticipated however we wish to reassure our customers that any credit due into their account today will be processed today and standing orders and direct debits will present throughout the day.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]We extend an apology to any customers who have been inconvenienced by the later posting of their credit. As always, we appreciate all comments and feedback and ensure that they are sent to the relevant teams.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Some customers have let us know that they cannot log on to the Mobile App. Please note, Bank of Ireland 365 Online and the Tablet App are accessible. If you get a message about your 365 PIN when logging on, please call Bank of Ireland 365 on 08183653665/+35314044000 and a rep will be happy to help.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Billy[/font]

• Advertisement

[font=Arial, sans-serif]We have been monitoring the threads but didn't want to come back to you until we had an update.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]We can confirm that payment transactions are being processed today. We understand that some payments are being processed at a later time than anticipated however we wish to reassure our customers that any credit due into their account today will be processed today and standing orders and direct debits will present throughout the day.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]We extend an apology to any customers who have been inconvenienced by the later posting of their credit. As always, we appreciate all comments and feedback and ensure that they are sent to the relevant teams.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Some customers have let us know that they cannot log on to the Mobile App. Please note, Bank of Ireland 365 Online and the Tablet App is accessible. If you get a message about your 365 PIN when logging on, please call Bank of Ireland 365 on 08183653665/+35314044000 and a rep will be happy to help.[/font]

hi billy

A few dd are due out today and have now being missed. A Boi loan and savings dd. what are the bank doing to assure that dd that were due will be debited as normal even thought credit hasn't hit the account yet ?

Ta
    Lewy

ChewyLewy wrote: »

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Some customers have let us know that they cannot log on to the Mobile App. Please note, Bank of Ireland 365 Online and the Tablet App is accessible. If you get a message about your 365 PIN when logging on, please call Bank of Ireland 365 on 08183653665/+35314044000 and a rep will be happy to help.[/font]

hi billy

A few dd are due out today and have now being missed. A Boi loan and savings dd. what are the bank doing to assure that dd that were due will be debited as normal even thought credit hasn't hit the account yet ?

Ta
    Lewy
    Hi Lewy,

Credits due to reach accounts today will credit today and Standing Orders and Direct Debits will present during the day.

Thanks

Billy

Still nothing.

Billy - if i have to buy petrol this evening at 5pm, and there are no wages I will overdraw the account. Will BOI waive the fees, seeing as it is not my fault the account is not in credit?

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭channaigh

Still nothing in mine. Might send bank of ireland a bill they'd be quick enough to charge us

• Registered Users Posts: 32 happym

Still nothing, 
    Live horse...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Forest Demon

Just so you know Bank of Ireland I am charging you €12.50 for late payment. it's my policy.

Still nothing.

Billy - if i have to buy petrol this evening at 5pm, and there are no wages I will overdraw the account. Will BOI waive the fees, seeing as it is not my fault the account is not in credit?
    Hi gerybbadd,

We're expecting credits to reach accounts today. If you have an overdraft facility and you incur a charge due to no fault of our own, please contact your branch and a representative will be happy to help with this.

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Sorry Billy, you're incorrect re: the app.

Before I get to a login screen, I'm getting "We are unable to process your request at this time, please try again later".

App is fully up to date, I'm connected to 4g and all else is fine.

Incidentally two transfers made from BOI accounts to me are also not showing up, nor is a payment due today. It's a complete mess.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭dairina1991

Before I get to a login screen, I'm getting "We are unable to process your request at this time, please try again later".

Incidentally two transfers made from BOI accounts to me are also not showing up, nor is a payment due today. It's a complete mess.
    JSut to drop in in this , i havent been able to acces the app for monts using the mobile date. 
    only when connected to wifi 
    getting the same message We are unable to process your request at this time, please try again later

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Eimee90

JSut to drop in in this , i havent been able to acces the app for monts using the mobile date. 
    getting the same message We are unable to process your request at this time, please try again later
    mine on the other hand has been locked completely despite my details being correct.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 happym

Yippee..the few bob are in...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,350 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Mine too!
    I'm feeling Flahulach!!!!!

Wages are finally through.

I'm still closing this account. Is there any worse feeling of looking at your account, knowing that there should be money there, and there's not?

What if a Direct Debit is missed?

What if i overdraw?

I never want to be in this situation again. I'm through with the BOI after today. 3rd times the charm eh?

Hi segadreamcast,

Thanks for your post.

We are aware that some customers are currently unable to log on to he mobile app. We have our technical teams looking at this at the moment. Please note Bank of Ireland 365 Online and the tablet App are fully operational.

Please ask the sender of the two payments to call Bank of Ireland Direct on 0818 365 365 / +353 1 4044000 and a rep will be happy to assist.

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Alonso77

Hi segadreamcast,

Thanks for your post.

We are aware that some customers are currently unable to log on to he mobile app. We have our technical teams looking at this at the moment. Please note Bank of Ireland 365 Online and the tablet App are fully operational.

Please ask the sender of the two payments to call Bank of Ireland Direct on 0818 365 365 / +353 1 4044000 and a rep will be happy to assist.

Thanks

Billy

The tablet app is most certainly not fully operational for me. "Unable to process your request at this time..."

• Registered Users Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭naughto

App and tablet are still down what's the story with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

My payments came through, I note the few others above, the wheels must finally be turning in BOI HQ - must've fed the hamsters :).

Hi dairina1991,

Thanks for your post.

We are aware of the message you refer to however we haven't heard of customers who can only access the mobile app through wifi and not through a mobile data connection. The app is used by a lot of customers using both wifi and mobile data connections. Please call Bank of Ireland Direct on 0818 365 365 / +353 1 4044000 when you have mobile access and a representative will take some details and have this investigated.

Thanks

Billy

mine on the other hand has been locked completely despite my details being correct.
    Hi elsa21,

Thanks for your post.

Please call Bank of Ireland Direct on 0818 365 366 / +353 1 4044000 and a representative will be happy to help with this. Representative assisted hours are 8am - 12midnight Mon - Fri and 9am - 6pm Sat, Sun and Bank/Public Holidays.

Thanks

Billy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭InishGael

Billy,
    My wages have appeared in my account however balance is incorrect. I have an overdraft of €300 & was slightly under that prior to my wages going in.
    However balance on 365 showing -500 instead of -300 before wages went in.
    So although being paid, suddenly I'm 200 short? Has the glitches maybe messed up my balance? And how soon until things are rectified as that money required by tomorrow for bills?
    Thanks in advance.

Advertisement