Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

panicking, locked account

Options
  • 23-04-2015 8:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

I locked myself out of my 365, it said account blocked. Am I unable to take money out from atm as well now as I'm panicking, getting paid tomorrow and travelling. I have no problem waiting for a new pin or online but can I still take money out.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 776 ✭✭✭seventeen sheep

raemie24 wrote: »
    I locked myself out of my 365, it said account blocked. Am I unable to take money out from atm as well now as I'm panicking, getting paid tomorrow and travelling. I have no problem waiting for a new pin or online but can I still take money out.

Not speaking on behalf on BOI but in my experience I had no problem taking money from ATM after locking myself out of 365. And you just need to ring 365 and answer some security questions to unblock your online access. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭twin_beacon

I'm having the same issue, its saying my 365 account is locked when I try to access it. I logged on last night with no problem, then this morning it said my account was locked. I was using a desktop computer, getting a different error when I use the andriod app. The app is also very slow this morning. I'm guessing its a technical issue BOI are having, as I definitely didn't lock my account. I also rang 01 404 4000 but I couldn't get through to anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 12,707 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

They've deliberately locked people out while they're fixing the current production issue

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Everyone, 

Thank you for taking the time to get in contact with us here on Boards.ie

We are aware that some customers are currently unable to log on to the Mobile App. Please note, Bank of Ireland 365Online and the Tablet App are fully operational. 

If you are receiving a message about your 365 Pin when logging on, please call Bank of Ireland Direct on 0818 365 365 / +353 1404 4000 and a representative will be happy to assist. 

We understand that they are experiencing a high volume of calls at the moment however, representatives are available until 12 midnight tonight. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement