Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beginners Game Development Course

Options
  • 23-04-2015 9:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

I am starting a beginners game development course. I'll be teaching with Unity5, Blender3d, and GIMP. The idea is to get people who are interested in starting game development and give them an understanding of the development pipeline.

Things to be covered will be:
    • The Unity Editor
    • 3d Modelling, Materials, and UV maps
    • Importing/Exporting
    • Basic Scripting
    • Building and Deployment

It'll be a 2hr session on Friday evenings for 10 weeks.
    Starting May 29th and costing €200.
    It will be held in Citywest.

For more details email me at:
    3dinteractivetechnologies [at] gmail [dot] com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭shane9fingers

Still places left. If anyone's still interested, contact me by Friday. 3dinteractivetechnologies [at] gmail [dot] com

We got started last night. I'll post here when we start another one, possibly in September.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

I'd be interested in your September course, how did the first one go? The only issue for me is, with a full-time job it's not really possible to get to Citywest by 6pm on a week day!

Dr_Teeth wrote: »
    I'd be interested in your September course, how did the first one go? The only issue for me is, with a full-time job it's not really possible to get to Citywest by 6pm on a week day!

Yeah, we'll be getting started in September. The current course is going smooth, so it has to be done. http://3dingenuity.ie/game-development-courses/

We upload each class as a video as well as the files used in the class, so no one misses any classes. It can be hard to keep up if any classes are missed.

Advertisement