Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will wages come through tonight?

Options
  • 23-04-2015 9:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

I'm panicking right now, just seeing that people haven't got paid. I'm getting paid tomorrow and I have to take out money for to travel which is highly important. Am I likely to not to get my wages now apparently? 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

elsa21 wrote: »
    I'm panicking right now, just seeing that people haven't got paid. I'm getting paid tomorrow and I have to take out money for to travel which is highly important. Am I likely to not to get my wages now apparently? 
    No wages here today

• Registered Users Posts: 12,707 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Bank staff didn't get paid either!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi elsa21, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie.

We would like to reassure you that credits due to accounts today are currently being processed and will appear later today. Credits due tomorrow will process as normal. We apologise if you have been inconvenienced by the later posting of credits today. 

We would like to thank you for your post and if we can assist with anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Eimee90

Hi elsa21, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie.

We would like to reassure you that credits due to accounts today are currently being processed and will appear later today. Credits due tomorrow will process as normal. We apologise if you have been inconvenienced by the later posting of credits today. 

We would like to thank you for your post and if we can assist with anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 
    Hi Elaine, can this be dealt with staff within Bank of Ireland, I will be going in after work as I am working at the moment and unable to take calls. Can I get my locked account sorted by walking into the bank.

Hi elsa21,

Just to confirm, credits due tomorrow will be processed normally. Can we clarify, when you mentioned that your account is locked, are you referring to your 365Online details?

Thanks,
    Elaine

• Advertisement

Hi elsa21,

Just to confirm, credits due tomorrow will be processed normally. Can we clarify, when you mentioned that your account is locked, are you referring to your 365Online details?

Thanks,
    Elaine
    yes my 365 online details but I can assure you my pin and details were fine. Can this be sorted out now as I am working and am not in a position to ring your helpline, surely something on your end can be done as this wasn't my mistake and not a security breach.

Thanks elsa21,

We are aware that some customers are unable to log on to the Mobile App however, 365Online and the Tablet App are working normally. 

As you have received a message about your 365 Pin you would need to call  Bank of Ireland 365 where a representative will be more than happy to assist you with this. 

Our branches provide a dedicated phone line to BOI 365 and this will enable you to contact them within your branch. 

We hope this helps, 
    Elaine 

Can you tell me why this has happened though? I can tell you that my pin was fine, so can you please confirm what happened?

Hi elsa21, 

Thank you for coming back to us. 

As we do not have account access here, we would be unable to confirm the exact reason for this. However, a representative within BOI 365 will ensure that your query is fully investigated and resolved for you as soon as possible. 

Just to mention Bank of Ireland 365 representatives are available until midnight tonight. 

Thanks for your posts today. 
    Elaine 

Advertisement