Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for recommendations please

Options
  • 23-04-2015 10:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭

Hi I'm looking for a recommendation for a nice family and dog friendly campsite somewhere in the south of Ireland. For the past 3 years we have parked the caravan in the same site in Wexford, I'd like to try somewhere different.

Somewhere near a beach, things to do for the kids, has to except dogs, and can be used as a base to tour around the area.

Any recommendation please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Benbecul97

now online wrote: »
    Hi I'm looking for a recommendation for a nice family and dog friendly campsite somewhere in the south of Ireland. For the past 3 years we have parked the caravan in the same site in Wexford, I'd like to try somewhere different.

Somewhere near a beach, things to do for the kids, has to except dogs, and can be used as a base to tour around the area.

Any recommendation please?

Casey's Caravan and Camping Park, Dungarvan

Somewhere near a beach, - on the beach!
    things to do for the kids, - beach, onsite games room, crazy golf, playground, 5km cycle track into Dungarvan.
    has to except dogs, - loads when we were there!
    and can be used as a base to tour around the area - good base for this next of the woods.

Advertisement