Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kerry Gold UK

Options
  • 23-04-2015 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I was just wondering if anyone knows what was Kerry Gold's turnover for 2014 in the UK or how many people consume Kerry Gold products in the UK?
    Many thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,777 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

I would suggest that you contact Kerry Gold UK for such information.

In this forum we discuss the food products themselves rather than the performance of food manufacturers.

All the best,

tHB

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Rascal Panda

I have no idea which forum to post this to so :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

I would be very, very, very surprised if anyone can answer that for you who doesn't work for Kerrygold UK. It kinda sounds like you're looking for information for your homework - best to get it from the source rather than from people who just like eating butter & might not actually know. Or could be making numbers up in butter induced hysteria. The link the Hill Billy gave you lets you ask Kerrygold UK directly or check the Irish Dairy Board's website either

www.ornua.com/

They own the Kerrygold brand and if anyone can give you that info it's them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Rascal Panda

Thanks very much for the advice and it is for a project but we're not allowed to approach the manufacturers hence why I thought boards would be good idea. I thought there might be some industry insider here who would let me in on the state secrets because there seems to be nada online...

If it is for a project - I have to tell you that these forums are not allowed to be used for research either, so I'll have to close this now.

If anyone reading this has an answer for the OP - drop them a PM.

My own tuppenceworth - contact Bord Bia & ask them. ;)

Best of luck!

tHB

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

So it's financial data, not food information you are looking for.

Look at the likes of the Irish Stock Exchange (it's a public company, isn't it?).

Oops! Forgot to close this. :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement