Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting a PS3

Options
  • 23-04-2015 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

I've been an Xbox gamer for the last gen and now I'm about to pick up a (hopefully) relatively cheap PS3 to play some of the better games I've missed out on.

My question is what PlayStation exclusives should I be looking at getting? Demons Souls is one I'll definitely be picking up. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,780 ✭✭✭Evade

Off the top of my head- all 3 Uncharteds, the Last of Us, and MGS4 (if you like the series).

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

As well as Dark Souls & Dark Souls II
    Ratchet and Clank Series
    Basically there are loads and loads.

Get + too - and always select games from the vita & PS4 collections too. That way if you ever get one you'll have a massive collection of games available to play...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,780 ✭✭✭Evade

Taltos wrote: »
    Get + too - and always select games from the vita & PS4 collections too. That way if you ever get one you'll have a massive collection of games available to play...
    I've gotten to the stage where I buy less than 10 games a year and just play what comes out on PS+

Evade wrote: »
    I've gotten to the stage where I buy less than 10 games a year and just play what comes out on PS+

I bought Dishonored last year for 19E.
    It's free now on + and is one of the better games I played last year - great fun...

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Jericho.

Thanks for the responses. I should mention that I have a Xbox 360 so I'm covered for most multi platform stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭phily2002

Ones i like are:
    Heavy rain
    Little big planet series
    ico/shadow of the colossus hd
    God of war games
    uncharted series.

ones i want to get next:
    the last of us
    flower
    kingdom hearts 1.5 and 2.5

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Jericho.

phily2002 wrote: »
    Ones i like are:
    Heavy rain
    Little big planet series
    ico/shadow of the colossus hd
    God of war games
    uncharted series.

ones i want to get next:
    the last of us
    flower
    kingdom hearts 1.5 and 2.5

Thanks for this, kingdom hearts would definitely be something I'd like to pick up.

Definitely go for The Last of Us from that list...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Journey is the best PS exclusive, IMO. And that is from someone who loves The Last of Us.

Advertisement