Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheap BnB in Galway for a weekend (group of 8)

• 23-04-2015 12:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32

Hi all,
    My mates and I are planning a weekend in Galway for 3 days, so we are wondering if u have any suggestion, of inexpensive places, near town to go to.., Our budget is more concentrating on booze and food, so we jst wanna a place to put a head in after night outs.. Any suggestions would help.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Into The Blue

se wrote: »
    Hi all,
    My mates and I are planning a weekend in Galway for 3 days, so we are wondering if u have any suggestion, of inexpensive places, near town to go to.., Our budget is more concentrating on booze and food, so we jst wanna a place to put a head in after night outs.. Any suggestions would help.

Thanks

We got three rooms in the harbour hotel for 59 per room few months ago..

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Tom1991

Try snoozles near eyre square was great value when ive stayed there many times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32 se

We got three rooms in the harbour hotel for 59 per room few months ago..

thanks for that, we will look into it.. !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32 se

Tom1991 wrote: »
    Try snoozles near eyre square was great value when ive stayed there many times.

thanks for that..,we will check it out too.. !! :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,089 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Look for options on www.hostelworld.com

You probably won't be able to book a group that large through the site. Instead, contact the hostels directly. Expect that each person will have to pay a decent behaviour bond, which you will get back if no one acts up.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

If you're using Hostelworld- be careful to read the advertisements- while you're asked how many people are in your party- the selection of options displayed does not reflect this. E.g. a party of 10- will still be offered a 1 bed apartment (etc etc)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

airbnb.com?

I know friends who use it for weekends away

Advertisement