Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Truly appauling customer service (so called)

Options
  • 23-04-2015 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭

I have been an eircom customer for years now and even in the past when I have switched I have quickly moved back and have been very happy with the services. When ever I have had a problem they have always been quick to fix it, but the conversation I have just had with the customer service team takes the biscuit. 

I had efibre (out of contract) then added envision to it which put me back into contract, I had to get evision removed as the service did not work for me. I have now been told that I must keep the contract going for evision even though the service was not fit for purpose in my case. 

I have broadband and phone bundle and never use the landline so was going to switch to Vodafone who offer a stand alone fibre product and save money. To say I am disgusted is an understatement. 

The girl in question has lodged a complaint on my behalf but tells me it will take 10 working days to get an answer. So I guess I shall have to do the same with comreg now and see if they can legally do this. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

kkapp wrote: »
    I have been an eircom customer for years now and even in the past when I have switched I have quickly moved back and have been very happy with the services. When ever I have had a problem they have always been quick to fix it, but the conversation I have just had with the customer service team takes the biscuit. 

I had efibre (out of contract) then added envision to it which put me back into contract, I had to get evision removed as the service did not work for me. I have now been told that I must keep the contract going for evision even though the service was not fit for purpose in my case. 

I have broadband and phone bundle and never use the landline so was going to switch to Vodafone who offer a stand alone fibre product and save money. To say I am disgusted is an understatement. 

The girl in question has lodged a complaint on my behalf but tells me it will take 10 working days to get an answer. So I guess I shall have to do the same with comreg now and see if they can legally do this. 

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi kkapp

I'm sorry to hear of this. If you would like to PM me your eircom account number I will add a note to your complaint highlighting your urgency. I can't guarantee this will speed up investigations and the 10 day official response period will remain advised however it may speed things up.
    [/font]

[font=Times New Roman","serif]If you feel you need to escalate to comreg feel free to PM me your eircom account number and I will advise you on your case reference number if you do not have it in your possession.

Thanks
    Al[/font]

Advertisement