Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[XB1 League] Week 17 Fixtures Friday - Wednesday

• 23-04-2015 1:29pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Extra day added for this gameweek.

Saints(LavishSundew925) @ Jaguars(CPU)
    Browns(PerrinV2) @ Bengals(CPU)
    Cardinals(snippingu5256) @ Giants(Knex)
    Packers(Darbey) @ Bears(CPU)
    Colts(Eamonn87) @ Dolphins(CPU)
    Titans(kaiche) @ Falcons(CPU)
    Buccaneers(CPU) @ Panthers(triangleking)
    Steelers(LowlifeTea03) @ 49ers(CPU)
    Seahawks(FatGav69) @ Eagles(Shmarky)
    Chargers(CPU) @ Lions(Guns4all)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Seahawks what night suits you?, im around most nights including tonight from 9

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 627 ✭✭✭fatgav

Seahawks what night suits you?, im around most nights including tonight from 9

Could do tonight but I'm on my own with an infant so it's very dependent on how he behaves as to whether it would work. Otherwise maybe Sunday?

fatgav wrote: »
    Could do tonight but I'm on my own with an infant so it's very dependent on how he behaves as to whether it would work. Otherwise maybe Sunday?

Sure whatever suits yourself, just let us know and if im around i'll jump on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Cardinals, just joined the league with Giants, so think I'll be able to play this game. I'm around except for Saturday evening, and before seven Monday to Wednesday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Knex. wrote: »
    Cardinals, just joined the league with Giants, so think I'll be able to play this game. I'm around except for Saturday evening, and before seven Monday to Wednesday.

There goes my easy division win :P

Anytime sat or sun suits me, let me know

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 627 ✭✭✭fatgav

Sure whatever suits yourself, just let us know and if im around i'll jump on

Does tomorrow night at 9 work? Or earlier even? (Just said 9 based on your previous post)

Not sure about tomorrow to be honest, could maybe get on for 8, i'll let you know tomorrow evening if thats ok

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Advancing at around the 11 mark.

Advertisement