Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Apple CarPlay (and supporting car stereos)

• 23-04-2015 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭

Do many folk here use Apple CarPlay?

What do you make of it?

Can anyone recommend a car stereo that supports Apple CarPlay? If it also supports Android Auto then all the better!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83 ✭✭wolfi

Pioneer AVIC-F60DAB in my BMW E90.
    Works with iPhone 6 plus just fine.
    What would you like to know?

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭OnlyWayIsUp

wolfi wrote: »
    Pioneer AVIC-F60DAB in my BMW E90.
    Works with iPhone 6 plus just fine.
    What would you like to know?

Would you recommend it?

Are there many glitches?

Is it worth the price?

Yes.
    No.
    IMHO yes.
    Check if you need all features of top of the range unit, and if not, look for cheeper one from pioneer/alpine/parrot.

wolfi wrote: »
    Yes.
    No.
    IMHO yes.
    Check if you need all features of top of the range unit, and if not, look for cheeper one from pioneer/alpine/parrot.

Does Spotify work on it?

I've heard from some that the app is not up and running yet.

Works fine.

• Advertisement

I have a work and personal phone so can an iPhone and Android phone be paired at the same time so that I can read texts and take calls (and by extension see who is calling from the screen) regardless of which phone the calls or texts come in on?

Advertisement