Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Road 2 Celtic Throwdown @ The Loft, Galway - May 30th

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Zoomyzoom

Excellent weekend and ggs to all! Can't wait for the next in the series & our next session in Galway. Here's a link to the fb album - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10206116775330778&type=1&l=1f5a47b6df

• Registered Users Posts: 5 JaySPD

ayjayirl wrote: »
    I put that Gief out..... patiently :p I've a feeling he'll be gunning for me next time.

Ohhhh you are 100% right :p

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭blag

Zoomyzoom wrote: »

Belfast guys are very beardy, need to step my beard game up if I'm gonna be playing again.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

blag wrote: »
    Belfast guys are very beardy, need to step my beard game up if I'm gonna be playing again.

I just shaved and all. Would have spent all my meter on beard if I'd have known.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Azza wrote: »

Shame my match with Doom wasn't recorded, was ridiculously close.

No one will ever believe the crowd were getting hype for Guile Bison...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭blag

No one will ever believe the crowd were getting hype for Guile Bison...

Because it's a legit SF match, no divekicks or other 3s nonsense :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭ayjayirl

Azza wrote: »
    Have the say probably the best venue in Ireland I've been to a tournament at.

The venue for the main event has pink carpet. Sooo gdlk.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

blag wrote: »
    legit SF match

d2Q0E.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Dark Man

Belfast beard game is STRONG!

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Enjoyed the Azza/Cog combo on commentary for my matches. Elena confirmed most illegitimate character in SF :P

Good games to everyone I played, very tough matches all around. Azza and Chris have the matchup completely disected, going to have to do some lab work on that.

Fair play to Doomy for getting the vids up a bit faster, it's nice to be able to watch back with the matches fresh in mind.

GG also to Galway, sick tourney and ye've gotten a lot better since my last visit!

• Advertisement
Advertisement