Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contacting Support?

Options
  • 23-04-2015 5:09pm

Hi all, this is an odd one.

I'm not a playstation user but it seems some clown has registered a PNS account using my email address. I've gone through the web site and none of the options allow me to contact them without setting up a PSN ID. Do they have an online chat facility ?

It's not a huge deal for me but this guys invoices are coming to my email and likely in the event of a password reset being needed that would probably come to me aswell ..... I haven't tried it but I'm sure if I was the malicious sort I could as I have more than enough info in the emails I've got so far :s

So any ideas where I should report this ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

I could give him a shout on psn to change his email. Just give me his PSN ID.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

How did he use your email in the first place? Nearly sure you have to verify a new email address by clicking a link in an email they send you.

Advertisement