Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Advanced Search

Options
  • 23-04-2015 8:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭

:) ...I love it... I :o can't make it work properly - but still, it's great!

Thanks for the clear option of searching through a thread by user posts, which I don't recall was an option before - very helpful!
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

It's been around for quite a while now :) But definitely a useful tool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Georgie.Girl

It seems more advanced than before... I can now click on a thread, and the advanced search saves the thread title (only, without it going directly to the general advanced search option) and now I can strictly search for a users posts too... It may have been around awhile (and I didnt notice, dunno), but it seems more user-friendly.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Were you using the old skin before now, by any chance??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Georgie.Girl

sorry Mike... maybe I just never had the need to search a thread for a particular username before (dunno)... and maybe yer right, is entirely possible I was/am using a diff skin... like you said, it's a nifty feature, and helpful with my current project (in a hosted forum)... cheers :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,571 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

It may have been around awhile (and I didnt notice, dunno), but it seems more user-friendly.
    I've been using advanced search like that for a good couple of years if not more! :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement