Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

brutal at returning calls

Options
  • 23-04-2015 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi i have been waiting since 20th of feb for somebody to call me back regarding an issue where I was signed up as a business customer instead of a residential customer for stand alone broadband. Then billed for full install where FOS agent told us it would be €20 reconnection as line was in house already. FOS agent cannot be contacted as her phone is off. We never recieved any service as the "full install line" cant take BB but eircom still billing for install and line rental.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi i have been waiting since 20th of feb for somebody to call me back regarding an issue where I was signed up as a business customer instead of a residential customer for stand alone broadband.  Then billed for full install where FOS agent told us it would be €20 reconnection as line was in house already. FOS agent cannot be contacted as her phone is off. We never recieved any service as the "full install line" cant take BB but eircom still billing for install and line rental.
    Sorry to hear this SLselfbuild

If you would like to PM me your eircom account number I will be happy to look in to this further for you.

Thanks
    AL

• Registered Users Posts: 26 SLselfbuild

Any reply or update alan

Any reply or update alan
    Hi SLselfbuild

Could you please PM me your mobile contact number?

I'll call you with more information this morning
    Al

Contact number sent

Contact number sent
    Thanks SLselfbuild

If you have any further queries please let me know :)

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement

Hi alan
    Thanks for your help resolving issues I had with eircom. Got confirmation in post today .

Hi alan
    Thanks for your help resolving issues I had with eircom. Got confirmation in post today .
    Thanks for updating me SLselfbuild

Cheers
    Al

Advertisement