Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Humidifier

Options
  • 23-04-2015 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    my 14 months old son has cold and I'm using humidifier in his room to help him with stuffed nose. It is a Vicks cool mist humidifier. In the box there were some menthol Vicks VapoPads, small pads to put inside the humidifier. Is it ok to use them? Anyone got experience with them. Thanks a lot.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭mapaca

I'd say they're fine for his age, etc. We have that humidifier and use the little pads and find them grand. You can also try Snuffle Babe vapour rub or Olbas Oil for children. Hope the little man feels better soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭tracey1098

The children's oblas oil is great, I add a few drops to water in an oil burner and it's great.

Hope he feels better soon x

Advertisement