Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breakfast/Fry

Options
  • 23-04-2015 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭

Quick one ladies and gents, best fry/breakfast in Blanch village that won't be too busy around 11/12 on Saturday afternoon?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭AlanG

Amber on the main street is pretty good and reasonably priced

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Ended up going into The Bell, no parking along Main St and it was lashing. Can't complain, good sized for €8.50! Always rate a good Full Irish on how good their scrambled egg is and it was good!

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭NyOmnishambles

I know you have already been and ate somewhere else but just for anyone else reading I would give another recommendation for Amber

Friendly staff and it is reasonably priced, have never been disappointed in there

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shaydy

The Nook 'small' breakfast in Roselawn is good value and damn tasty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,648 ✭✭✭✭beauf

The 12th Lock used to be ok. Haven't been in there in a long time though.

• Advertisement

Going to be out there again this Saturday afternoon, might pop into the Amber. Cheers guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭Morag

I prefer the cafe up at Ongar, easier to get parking and the food and coffee are always good.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Morag wrote: »
    I prefer the cafe up at Ongar, easier to get parking and the food and coffee are always good.

Coffee in the cafe in Ongar is far from good.

It's passable like most coffee shops around D15.

Anyway I digress. Best breakfast by far in the area is without question the 12th lock.

It's not your usual fry up its more like a grill up.

When into Amber Cafe as the Bell breakkie had finished, top notch fry!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 19 Chief Zip

De Bruns up in Castleknock has a nice brunch menu. I like Amber but rate De Bruns higher.

• Advertisement
Advertisement