Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A&P Mod Team - New Arrivals

Options
  • 24-04-2015 9:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭

Hello All,

I'd like to take this opportunity to announce that we have two new moderators joining the A&P mod team.

Please welcome athtrasna & PaulW to the fold.

Thanks

Morri

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 5,620 ✭✭✭El_Dangeroso

Welcome to the new mods.

Not to sound like a sycophant but I'd like to thank the existing mod team for doing a great job in keeping discussions in this forum civil, it's one of my favourite forums for that reason. I've learnt so much about tenancy law from lurking and posting here. I was, like most people, fairly ignorant of it before I started reading threads here, it's the most educational forum on boards for that reason.

Good job guys keep it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Not to sound like a sycophant but I'd like to thank the existing mod team for doing a great job in keeping discussions in this forum civil, it's one of my favourite forums for that reason.

I have to agree. The place is very well run, so no idea why they need me to help. :D

Hopefully I won't even be noticed as a mod in here.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

Because Morri is overworked and isn't as quick on her feet with ninja edits.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Welcome guys- its great to have you onboard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Awww shucks :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Welcome guys :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,967 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Welcome, great to have you here.

Seems to me that new moderators a bit like buses, you wait for ages for one, and then two come along at once.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

A little late, but congrats guys :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,385 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Welcome guys. Good choices

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

I would say welcome to the madhouse, but both of ye are already residents :P

Always good to add to an already strong team.

• Advertisement
Advertisement