Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opted out and Cancelled - Large bill arrived

Options
  • 24-04-2015 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭

Hi, on 15/01/15 I received an e-mail advising the price change with the option to opt out of the contract if I was unhappy, I was extremely unhappy with the service I had received from Eircom at this stage so I took up the offer and went to cancel.  I rang Customer Support and they asked me to mail phonecancellations with the request. 

I did so on 13/02/15, this was within the 30 day period.  I received what I thought was my last bill on 17/03/15.  Yesterday I receive an e-mail stating that my new bill is available to view and the charge is €272.45.  Can someone please explain what this charge is for?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

DVD-Lots wrote: »
    Hi, on 15/01/15 I received an e-mail advising the price change with the option to opt out of the contract if I was unhappy, I was extremely unhappy with the service I had received from Eircom at this stage so I took up the offer and went to cancel. I rang Customer Support and they asked me to mail phonecancellations with the request.

I did so on 13/02/15, this was within the 30 day period. I received what I thought was my last bill on 17/03/15. Yesterday I receive an e-mail stating that my new bill is available to view and the charge is €272.45. Can someone please explain what this charge is for?
    Very sorry to hear this DVD-Lots

If you could please PM me your eircom account number I will be happy to look in to this further.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement