Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tco outstanding money

Options
  • 24-04-2015 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Anybody out there who's still waiting for outstanding monies from being a tco on the lower pay rate, been waiting since August

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,944 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Hi there, I got paid €141 into my account around christmas time which I assume was my pension money. I still haven't recieved the shortfall in wages.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 maxzorin007

Hi there, I got paid €141 into my account around christmas time which I assume was my pension money. I still haven't recieved the shortfall in wages.

had nothing so far, contacted payroll they say its a computer problem which they're working on.

Yeah, it would have been a lot more straight forward if they had done it right away rather than waiting until we were in a new tax year!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 maxzorin007

Yeah, it would have been a lot more straight forward if they had done it right away rather than waiting until we were in a new tax year!

im owed 8 months money which will end up going to the tax man!

I got a payslip in the post today, no sign of the money in my account yet. I have been taxed on an emergency basis on it as well but I'll get that back in the new year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭Firblog

May I ask why this is in the Donegal thread?

I thought about moving it to work & jobs but there were hundreds of people taken on in Donegal last year and assuming that's where the op is based, thought it was fine here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭Firblog

Sorry don't even know what TCO is.. mind explaining, just out of interest.

Temporary Clerical Officer - In the civil service.

Advertisement