Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XBMC problem

• 24-04-2015 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭

Hi. I have xbmc installed on android box. On the top of the tv screen there is a message that says 'Swipe down from the top to exit full screen'. It popped up yesterday and is still there today even after powering off/on.
    Any 'fools guide' to fixing it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,021 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

normanbond wrote: »
    Hi. I have xbmc installed on android box. On the top of the tv screen there is a message that says 'Swipe down from the top to exit full screen'. It popped up yesterday and is still there today even after powering off/on.

Some 'touch screen' setting needs adjusting?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 352 ✭✭robbe

Looks like the Confluence skin which isn't touchscreen but that's the message I get if and when I install a new version of XBMC/Kodi on my android tablet. If this is a new install I'd maybe start again - assume the back button on your remote doesn't exit out?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,307 ✭✭✭Invincible

normanbond wrote: »

Plug a mouse in to box and click on notice, it will disappear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

enable Pop up blocker in Programs/Maintenence

Advertisement