Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

game recomendations

Options
  • 24-04-2015 1:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys just looking for suggestions im just getting into some pc gaming and I got my hands on a very cheap hp pc for 50 quid and i add a Asus hd 6670 graphics card to It for another 50 odd quid too so my specs are

2nd generation i5 cpu
    4gb ram
    Hd6670 gpu

I'm gonna upgrade it with ram,new mobo and a new generation graphics card and case over the next few weeks so all ill be really keeping will be the cpu but in the mean time im looking for recommendations on a few year old games that would be worth playing threw that would run half decent on my specs im currently playing far cry 3 and im into them kinda games and sim racing games even tho I don't have a wheel yet, im not into horror games as such or fantasy games hmmm any suggestions on what be worth a try?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Metro 2033 and Last Light
    STALKER Series
    Far Cry 4
    Borderlands
    2 Portals
    Half Life Games
    Counter Strike
    Red Orchestra

All FPS games, hopefully what you're looking for

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

ARMA 2, 3 and Day Z maybe too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Metro 2033 and Last Light
    STALKER Series
    Far Cry 4
    Borderlands
    2 Portals
    Half Life Games
    Counter Strike
    Red Orchestra

All FPS games, hopefully what you're looking for

Cheers mate yhh I've watched a few of them on twitch I didn't think my gpu be up to far cry 4 but ill give it a shot see what its like,

• Registered Users Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

to help you find some cheap games check out my post here

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Start with the current EA Humble Bundle. Less than €5 for some genuine classics including Mass Effect 1 and 2 and Dragonage - https://www.humblebundle.com/

• Advertisement

Cheers guys I've been missing out on loads by looks of it ha,

Thanks for that link skerries I read threw the hole post there is loads of suggestions there too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 47 PedroBear

Welcome to the Master Race.

Glorious Gaben awaits.

PedroBear wrote: »
    Welcome to the Master Race.

Glorious Gaben awaits.

Haha don't think ill be so bad now I wouldn't be given the time,

Advertisement