Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need to move billing date

Options
  • 24-04-2015 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭

Hi I need to change my billing date to suit my monthly pay cycle how do I organise this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

pmce4 wrote: »
    Hi I need to change my billing date to suit my monthly pay cycle how do I organise this.
    Hi pmce4

If you would like to PM me your eircom account number I will be happy to look in to this for you.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭pmce4

Hi Alan
     I was informed by your online web chat team that this was not possible to do. On the basis of that conversation I notified the webchat team I was cancelling my direct debit as the monthly time was unsuitable for me. being billed a few days before my monthly pay is a recipe for missed direct debits for me. I am on Efibre so I will deal with that conversation when it comes. 
    I will pay my bills by debit card as I previously did prior to e-fibre.

Hi Alan
     I was informed by your online web chat team that this was not possible to do. On the basis of that conversation I notified the webchat team I was cancelling my direct debit as the monthly time was unsuitable for me. being billed a few days before my monthly pay is a recipe for missed direct debits for me. I am on Efibre so I will deal with that conversation when it comes. 
    No worries pmce4

If you would like to PM me your eircom account number I will request that direct debit details are removed from your account. It will be best to do so to ensure failed direct debit fees do not reflect on your eircom account.

Thanks
    Al

Hi Alan
    No worries pmce4

If you would like to PM me your eircom account number I will request that direct debit details are removed from your account. It will be best to do so to ensure failed direct debit fees do not reflect on your eircom account.

Thanks
    Al
    PM sent Alan

Hi Alan
    No worries pmce4

Thanks
    Al
    PM sent Alan
    Thanks pmce4

I have removed your direct debit details now. The application has already been sent for the next payment on the 6th of May which we cannot stop as it's sent 10 days before the deduction however future bills will require payment by an alternative method.

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement

Thanks pmce4

I have removed your direct debit details now. The application has already been sent for the next payment on the 6th of May which we cannot stop as it's sent 10 days before the deduction however future bills will require payment by an alternative method.

Thanks
    Al

Thanks.
    I paid this bill by debit card 2 days ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Thanks pmce4

Thanks
    Al

Thanks.
    I paid this bill by debit card 2 days ago
    Ok, pmce4, I will pass this on to Al.  If you need any further help just let us know.
    Tony

Advertisement