If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OPEN BOX & CLEARANCE LIST - FRIDAY APRIL 24th 2015

Options
1235»

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

pumbah wrote: »
    Hi Kenny,
    Bit late to this thread, but do you have any of the Sony BDPS1200 Blu-ray players left?
    If so can you tell me if they are multi-region for DVDs?
    Cheers!  
    HI Pumbah,

Yes we have a couple of these left, but thanks to a recent Sony update they are all region 2 only

We have an ex display at £39.95 / €59.99 or a new boxed at £54.95 / €84.95

If you're interested in one of them, just drop me or kenny a PM with your name and number and we'll get one sorted for you

Cheers
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭barry75

Hi Guys

Is number 6 in stock still ? 55 inch led tv
    Does it come with a guarantee and 3d glasses?
    Any other open box /clearance tv at 55 inch

Thanks Barry75

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

barry75 wrote: »
    Hi Guys

Thanks Barry75
    Barry,

thanks for the post and for some obscure reason, yes, that 55H6200 has survived - its a cracker of a deal at just £599 including delivery  - it doesn't come with any 3D glasses packed in the box tho' but it does come with a 6 year warranty included,

We don't have anything else in 55" in clearance but we do have a Sony KDL60W855 60" open box - completely as new - that I would clear at just £899 - again including 6 year warranty and delivery - have a look here:
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201122-bravia-kdl60w855.aspx

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭bobboberson

Barry,

thanks for the post and for some obscure reason, yes, that 55H6200 has survived - its a cracker of a deal at just £599 including delivery  - it doesn't come with any 3D glasses packed in the box tho' but it does come with a 6 year warranty included,

We don't have anything else in 55" in clearance but we do have a Sony KDL60W855 60" open box - completely as new - that I would clear at just £899 - again including 6 year warranty and delivery - have a look here:

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

899 Euro or pounds?

Does that includes postage to Dublin

Hi Guys

Thanks Barry75
    Barry,

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John

Thanks for getting back to me,If you could put the  55H6200 tv on  hold for me till payday next Thursday would be great,or if you prefer I could pay a deposit before then,just let me know.

Regards
    Barry

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 4 Verified rep Richersounds.ie: Ursula

Hi Guys

Thanks Barry75
    Barry,

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John

Thanks for getting back to me,If you could put the  55H6200 tv on  hold for me till payday next Thursday would be great,or if you prefer I could pay a deposit before then,just let me know.

Regards
    Barry
    Not a problem - I'll ask the guys in-store to unbox it, check it all out for you and put it aside and if you just drop me a quick PM or a mail to Ursulamc@richersounds.ie with your contact details we will pop the order up on the system for you today,

Then give us a shout next week and we will get the delivery all arranged for you,

:)

Ursula

Barry,

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

899 Euro or pounds?

Does that includes postage to Dublin
    We're silly but not completely bonkers :)

£899 pounds including delivery and our 6 year warranty,

Thanks Barry, and post us if you are interested or if we can assist of course give us a call anytime,

Ursula

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭deepimpact

Hey guys, what would that Sony 60'' be in euro pricing? Cheers.

Hi Guys

Thanks Barry75
    Barry,

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John

Regards
    Barry
    Not a problem - I'll ask the guys in-store to unbox it, check it all out for you and put it aside and if you just drop me a quick PM or a mail to Ursulamc@richersounds.ie with your contact details we will pop the order up on the system for you today,

Then give us a shout next week and we will get the delivery all arranged for you,

:)

Ursula
    Hi Ursula

Email sent with my details

Regards Barry

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

scanlant wrote: »
    Hey guys, what would that Sony 60'' be in euro pricing? Cheers.
    Hi Scanlant.

In Euro you would be looking at 1284.99 Euro including delivery and our 6 year guarantee.

• Advertisement

@Barry

Thanks for the post and the email - I've popped that order up on the system for you and the guys have checked the TV for you and its 'as new' and is set aside for later in the week - awaiting your call !

Chat soon
    Ursula

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭evolutionix

Hi guys, you hardly have any sonos open box for clearance , looking to upgrade. Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi guys, you hardly have any sonos open box for clearance , looking to upgrade. Thanks
    Hi Evolutionix.

Unfortunately there are no Sonos products in clearance is they are all still current products.
    Sonos tend to hold its price very well in the market place.

Are there any particular bits of Sonos that you are after?

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭evolutionix

Hi Evolutionix.

Unfortunately there are no Sonos products in clearance is they are all still current products.

I'm looking I suppose for a streaming product plus maybe if money allows something that the TV could use as well. Is the play 5 a serious piece of kit ?

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

Hi Evolutionix.

I'm looking I suppose for a streaming product plus maybe if money allows  something that the TV  could use as well. Is the play 5 a serious piece of kit ?
    Hi evolutionix,

The Play 5 is an excellent bit of kit for streaming, whether its for local streaming from hard drive, or internet Radio,spotify,Napster etc. It sounds fantastic. - http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-10475-play5.aspx at €398
    You could connect your tv trough this, but it has only analog inputs for an external source, and as such sometimes may have a small issue with lipsynch etc for TV sound - also the speaker would ideally need to sit below your tv.

If you're looking for something to run your tv sound through also, you could look at theSonos Playbar - http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-12131-playbar.aspx - at €698 - This will do all your streaming requirements as well as being a stunning soundbar for your tv

If you have any other questions please drop us a post or give me a call on 0044333 900 0070 opt 2

Cheers
    Brian

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.