Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Micro Soldering

Options
  • 24-04-2015 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi All,

I need someone who can do some soldering work on an ipad mini. The backlight fuse has blown and it needs to either be replaced or removed and bridged. I can solder but its too fine for my skills.

Can anyone recommend somewhere reasonable that can do this.

Thanks

Joe

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Z CAR M

Wow since 2015 no answers at all. Thats really frustrating - I am also looking for a Micro soldering job for my 2009 Mac Logic Board....Sorry, I cant help. Wish I had a contact to someone. There is one guy, cant remember the name, who is repairing old vintage synthesizers but cant remember his name. Maybe he is able to help you. You only need to search here in Boards.ie - Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭...Ghost...

I suspect the op got it sorted, or no longer needs advice on this old issue

Stay Free

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭tphase

"You only need to search here in Boards.ie "

good luck with that.....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,557 ✭✭✭Tow

Plenty of small (often Chinese owned) phone repair shops around, would do the job.

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,868 ✭✭✭ozmo

>I am also looking for a Micro soldering job for my 2009 Mac Logic Board

Yes - some on Moore Street and there is a guy in a small kiosc in the underground Moore street mall as you enter - that has a soldering microscope on display and advertises various fixes - he probably could help out...

“Roll it back”

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 Z CAR M

The Decal Lounge at Adverts.ie - He fixed 2 of my iMach 2009 logic boards, great work

Advertisement