Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Question

• 24-04-2015 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi, all. I'm a first year college student atm but all year I've been strongly considering repeating the LC. I got the subject requirements in my first Leaving and would just have to focus on doing the subjects I find easy to get the points this time around.

I would rather defer my next year of college than drop out straight away, though. Are you allowed to take the LC while enrolled in a college?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,240 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Yes you can, but if you're considering it this year it will be very expensive in fees. Applications for next year's exam will be taken through examinations.ie next January.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Fiske

spurious wrote: »
    Yes you can, but if you're considering it this year it will be very expensive in fees. Applications for next year's exam will be taken through examinations.ie next January.

Next year is the one I'm thinking about. Thanks a bunch for the answer!

Advertisement