Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

campagnolo chainring bolts

• 24-04-2015 6:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭

Somehow I'm missing one of the chain-ring bolts from my chorus standard doubtle 10speed chainset (bike was in the attic for most of the last two years while I was out of the country, I'm assuming ghosts took it). Obviously I need to replace it but does anyone know if campag chainring bolts are different to normal chain-ring bolts? Also recommendations on best place to buy them would be handy, especially if I do have to buy specific ones.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

KCNC are better ,IMO, then the Campy ones. Handy enough to get on eBay. If it's not the hidden bolt your looking for I may have one somewhere if your stuck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭Tonyandthewhale

Thanks, BCMF. 10-15 beans for them on ebay but worse still it looks like a few weeks wait for shipping from Taiwan. Might be handier if I could get one off you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

I will see what I have. but in the meantime check Koo bikes or Chicken Cycle kit. I think one of them are suppliers of KCNC in the UK!

Advertisement