Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Late Late Show, April 24th

12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

She was good in that in fairness..

The bit with the ball pool was brilliant :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Michael Owen's favourite song.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭passremarkable

my lovely horse.. no words.. genius

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Actually really enjoyed her interview thought she came across lovely. She seems very shy on This Morning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

Jesus he just turned in to a real presenter there for a second...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭United Chester Men

Late Late Show tribute to one of the greatest comedy sitcoms in last 50 years................ get a few clips off Youtube.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

Oh my god, not that f**king Una Foden again..... her and her twee accent...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,321 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Till tomorrow night, folks!

Nos da!

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭passremarkable

night all..
    enjoyable as always

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,675 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

I can't believe the voice of Ireland is still on. Longest series ever.

I could be wrong, but I think Strongbow and yer fella Wolfe Tone were in the blind auditions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,946 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Bedtime here too.. thanks for a fun evening as usual. Night all :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Time for a bottle of Dreamy Sleepy Nighty Snoozy Snooze. G'night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

Late Late Show tribute to one of the greatest comedy sitcoms in last 50 years................ get a few clips off Youtube.......

It's only Ireland's greatest ever sitcom. It's not like it's something culturally important, deserving of a full tribute show, like one of Louis Walsh's boybands.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

Belated Good Evening Everyone...

Just in, got the last interview with Christine, she seems a grand girl.. Down to earth and very sound in that segment!

Right now - first of all - cofy.... :( We miss you, the kitteh's and puppeh's are at present setting up a protest for next week starting now.... :(

And second of all - don't bother your barney going to Woodie for any Ronseal tomorrow to paint the shed - I was in town tonight and lo and behold where do I find myself? Right in the middle of all the "real celebrities" in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD/UNIVERSE at the "fancy guna" awards.....Naturally they wanted me to do an interview for Expose - the nice lady presenter was orange in skin colour but a lovely pink frock on her - but I said I'd rather not......I was afraid I might be headhunted for a job............yeah.......

Anyway...that's why the new "vacuous" spot was so short. They are in The Markham hotel across from the Grand Canal Theater...

And thirdly and more importantly (except for cofy going missing)...............Bryan Ferry was on and they didn't interview him??????????????????.............

World gone mad.

What's happenin Grey?

What the hell is the fancy guna awards? Do I really want to know?

Anyway, you didn't miss a whole heap, Gabriel Byrne and Richard E Grant were people I'd heard of, so that was nice.

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    What's happenin Grey?

Anyway, you didn't miss a whole heap, Gabriel Byrne and Richard E Grant were people I'd heard of, so that was nice.

Stylish Dressed or something like that Donie...I'm not really sure, but there was a massive amount of women who looked like the wooden dresser the Mother has in the kitchen...kinda brown and streaky at the same time. The price of the drink was shocking......:eek:.....oh and Plastic Barbie and the solicitor Keane must be on again, she had half a dress on her....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

That Lord Mayor man thought he was talking to Brian Tubridy :)

Even the man who won the prize called him Brian.

Stylish Dressed or something like that Donie...I'm not really sure, but there was a massive amount of women who looked like the wooden dresser the Mother has in the kitchen...kinda brown and streaky at the same time. The price of the drink was shocking......:eek:.....oh and Plastic Barbie and the solicitor Keane must be on again, she had half a dress on her....

Be grateful for that half, I reckon!

Sounds like a nightmare. A living Expose-fest. Eeesh.

I prefer be saved from drowing in the sea only to be run over by the ambulance on the beach.

Be grateful for that half, I reckon!

Sounds like a nightmare. A living Expose-fest. Eeesh.

I prefer be saved from drowing in the sea only to be run over by the ambulance on the beach.

:D:D:D

I was lucky to get out alive. ;)

The recession is over lads. The "celebs" were drowning in Champers....No doubt we'll hear about it next week....:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I can't imagine how that would go.

"OMG, you look fabulous!"

"OMG, so do you!"

"... ... ..."

"... ... ..."

"More Prosecco?"

"OMG, ya!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

What's happenin Grey?

I only saw that interview, was funny & Richard talking bout 'mounting' on Downtown & then i think i heard him apologise mounting the microphone :D

I can't remember what Ryan said to Richard, although i think he's still thinking of the peanuts from the start when Richard quizzed him on that :D

I can't imagine how that would go.

"OMG, you look fabulous!"

"OMG, so do you!"

"... ... ..."

"... ... ..."

"More Prosecco?"

"OMG, ya!"

It was very informative actually Donie. There is a whole new world out there for you!!....:pac:

I heard lots of new expressions.........I think........:confused: I just can't figure out how to spell them......I loved the body language, the ladies can give quite vicious smiles...very tribal. Excellent viewing. Much better than interviews.

LLS Researchers, take note. Just put them all in the Green Room with a hidden camera and play it back.

Night night....xxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

Oh my god, not that f**king Una Foden again..... her and her twee accent...

sorry you couldn' t be blind and below average intelligence by any chance?

only kidddding

It was very informative actually Donie. There is a whole new world out there for you!!....:pac:

I heard lots of new expressions.........I think........:confused: I just can't figure out how to spell them......I loved the body language, the ladies can give quite vicious smiles...very tribal. Excellent viewing. Much better than interviews.

LLS Researchers, take note. Just put them all in the Green Room with a hidden camera and play it back.

eh, wherre have u been all my life?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭tampopo

Must've been the VIP Awards. I was at a function in the Gresham a few years ago when it was also on. A lot of thin women. Very thin women...very...

• Advertisement

eh, wherre have u been all my life?

About time you joined us here jo!!....:D

Don't forget to return same thread and earlier please next week!! :)xxx

ps **** you tubridy and your denny o b witchcraft

tampopo wrote: »
    Must've been the VIP Awards. I was at a function in the Gresham a few years ago when it was also on. A lot of thin women. Very thin women...very...

Skinny and gaunt tampopo.....

I was dying for a chip sambo when I left....

They seriously do love themselves. It was a bit sad actually.

We have to think of a new word other than vacuous. It was more depressing than that.

The seriousness of it was not to be taken for granted...

Skinny and gaunt tampopo.....

I was dying for a chip sambo when I left....

They seriously do love themselves. It was a bit sad actually.

We have to think of a new word other than vacuous. It was more depressing than that.

The seriousness of it was not to be taken for granted...

GO TO BED !!!!

GO TO BED !!!!

I know!

I've to be up at 5am!!...:(

Deffo night nightxxx:)

• Advertisement

Awww, now I want a chip sambo.

I know!

I've to be up at 5am!!...:(

Deffo night nightxxx:)

BED, NOW, NO DISCUISSION,

see ya tomorrow :D

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭jonnygiles

Lol at the eyebrows in the audience.

Haha that was me! I was hoping i'd get a mention!

Thought that Richard E Grant and Gabrial Bryne were excellent.The Holly carpenter bit was car-crash stuff think we all thought it was dreadful.

Some members of the audience were definitely hand picked to be shown (being related to the guests and all) but all in all really enjoyed the night! The 100 euro voucher helped also:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 491 ✭✭Dozer Dave

You are famous Johnnygiles dont you know it.

jonnygiles wrote: »
    Haha that was me! I was hoping i'd get a mention!

Thought that Richard E Grant and Gabrial Bryne were excellent.The Holly carpenter bit was car-crash stuff think we all thought it was dreadful.

Some members of the audience were definitely hand picked to be shown (being related to the guests and all) but all in all really enjoyed the night! The 100 euro voucher helped also:D

We have lots of backstage questions jg!!....:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

Hello all !!! just getting stuck in here to Gabriel (I wish) ;) . Totally agree, children cannot comprehend failure anymore...I might start shouting "loser" at the kids going to school, that'll learn them !

I just read quickly through last nights thread . This comment made me lol. Love it

Also was highly entertained by GSW's tales from the bubbly side. I reckon G Keane and Lisa Myrphy will be wed before the year is out. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

For Reals wrote: »
    Ahem, I've not gone away you know ;)

Or don't call this a come back, I've been here for years!

Rocking your peers, putting suckers in fear ;)

Lovely OP work there, For Reals

As I was saying at the AGM in the Parish Hall a while ago, this place is always looking out for new OP starters.

Skid X wrote: »
    Rocking your peers, putting suckers in fear ;)

Lovely OP work there, For Reals

As I was saying at the AGM in the Parish Hall a while ago, this place is always looking out for new OP starters.

Ha!....

Closed shop that AGM!......:P:pac:

Yis are fierce precious......:eek:

***Dives behind couch***

Advertisement